DQ - Adelaide's
best solar company
Our quality focus guarantees an excellent result
Our trained technicians can assist you in a variety of ways, depending on the service, including:
As a family-owned business, we place great importance on our personal approach to excellent customer service. This is our number one priority.
Our main focus is delivering our promises and because of this, we have grown into one of Adelaide’s most trusted names in solar and batteries.
“- Today we’re installing the solar system up in Teringie. Rocco come to us a couple a years ago. He gave us a budget to work with. And he was a bit of a solar skeptic.
– I was a little bit skeptical because I wasn’t confident that the information that was being supplied to me really satisfied some real questions that I had. But as time progressed, and the more people I spoke to, I became more confident, and I took the leap and put in the first solar system that I have.
– Following on from stage one, Rocco wants to maximize the amount that we can get on the property now. Because there are some limits as to how big we can go in terms of sizing. He thought it was very important now to get the most efficient panel he could, ’cause we are maximizing right up there on the 30 kilowatts now, installed on this property.
– The initial system was a 10 kilowatt system. The one that we’re currently installing is an LG solar panel system, and it’s a 17.6 kilowatt system. An additional 17.6 kilowatts. I decided on LG because after investigating the panels, and also having a look at the panels that I had, I felt that LG offered a better panel. It produced more wattage per panel. It also offered a much better warranty. And I think it was a more reliable warranty, rather than, you know, there’s some question marks on some of the warranties that are out in the marketplace. But at the end of the day, I think you’ve, what you’ve got to take into consideration is the product that you end up with. I mean, there’s a lot of cheap products out there, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it’ll give you the end result that you need.
– Yeah, he’s a very happy customer. I think we really proved to him with stage one how much of an impact solar can make on his energy usage. And he’s very much a believer now, these days.
– [Rocco] I’m happy with what I’ve put in, and I’m happy with the people that I’ve chosen because they offer a good service.”
Don Quattrocchi started the electrical installation business in 2009 with the aim to grow a new business on the foundation of great customer service for Adelaide homeowners and businesses.
By 2011 Don had expanded to also install solar and soon after added solar battery solution to the DQ offer. With more than a decade of business growth, have now serviced many thousands of satisfied clients, and in the last decade installed over 120,000 solar panels.
Don explained “Being a family-owned company means we stay face to face with our customers and their needs. Adelaide customers value this personal approach and we believe this is at the heart of our success.”
Our Quality Customer Service will result in a quality installation process
Solar PV systems with batteries can store your electricity overnight to meet various energy requirements. These requirements are analysed by our system designers as they study your electricity consumption pattern, conducting site inspections, and analyse the data from your energy bills.
But even more than just technical aspects of system design, our staff are trained to look after you, our customers. They believe that professionalism and a commitment to providing excellent customer service are critical to being a well-regarded family-owned business.
We ensure superior long-term performance in solar energy production and solid ongoing solar savings, with a detailed after-service monitoring and maintenance regime. That’s why many of our daily solar customers come from referrals via family and friends.
As very experienced Adelaide solar specialists, your satisfaction is our top priority, so we are pleased to offer meaningful strongly backed warranties on all our products and services.
Our commitment to high quality solar equipment means we can offer you peace of mind solar solutions with long lasting performance and reliable after-sales service.
By choosing DQ you are being backed by industry best practice. Get a free quote.
DQ Electrical and Solar has been installing many thousands of solar and battery systems across the wider Adelaide region for more than a decade. Born out of an electrical business in 2009, DQ extended their electrical expertise and electrical works into quality solar and batteries installations to service the increasing renewable needs in South Australia.
“- Susan got in touch with us through the LG Dealer Network. Susan was very cautious about who she was using to do the installation because she didn’t want anything to be seen from the road or from around the property. So we went for the LG NeON 2 panel. Because of the extra wattage, we’re able to put less panels on her roof and able to achieve a maximum capacity there to do with her high usage.
– It didn’t take me very long to work out that LG are a market leader. Also LG have a 25 year product warranty which was reassuring. And the company that I went with are the suppliers of LG panels, so I really felt very confident about getting those. They also have the highest rating for salt areas and the highest long term rating for their solar panel to work, so I really felt very comfortable about using LG.
– So with our experience, we put together a package that put all the panels neatly on her roof. Nicely set out and nothing could be seen from the road, nothing could be see from the backyard, and we’re still able to achieve the 13.5 kilowatts there on her property to deal with her power bills. She found that very important, going for a very high-efficient panel. And not just a high-efficient panel, but a panel that had a name in the industry that was backed by a company like LG so she knew that she was in safe hands.
– There’s a thing called having skin in the game. And when I spoke to Don from DQ Electrical, I felt that he had a really good understanding of the business. He has a lot of investment of himself and his family in the company. And he’s been doing it for quite a number of years and I felt very confident he would be a good person, he and his team, to have it installed. And as it turned out, they were excellent.
– I’m an electrician. That’s my career, it’s my job, that’s what I do. I’ll always be an electrician, so she knows she’s gonna be in good, safe hands.
– In the current economic climate, getting solar is actually a really good long term investment. It may even be better than having money in the bank or buying shares because you are getting a return every single day on your investment. I have definitely put my money where my mouth is. And I thought is was actually better to maybe pay a little bit more because in the long run it will give you the return and you won’t be sorry that you’ve done it.”
Hear what our customers say about us:
In our many genuine 5 star Google Reviews many customers congratulated us on our focus on attention to detail and the excellent friendly customer service and support.
We are committed to providing personalised consultation to all clients and tailor-made products and services. This ensures the most efficient and effective solutions are provided for all properties, both residential and commercial. Why not contact us to see what old-fashioned friendly service looks like.